Adrienne R. Hahn, Esq.
Adrienne is the founder of The Hahn Legal Group APC which represents students, individuals and business entities and in all aspects of litigation. Adrienne specializes in representing students in public and private education institutions, from pre-school to graduate schools, protecting the interests of students facing discrimination, abuse and disciplinary actions including suspension and expulsion, academic and grading disputes and denial of their rights.
The Hahn Legal Group APC practice areas include representation of property owners in contract disputes, construction defect, property damage, insurance issues, negligent security, wrongful death, products liability and business litigation.
After beginning her career at Gilbert, Kelly, Crowley and Jennet, Adrienne moved on and earned a partnership at Bistline & Cohoon, A Law Corporation. Adrienne was later a partner at Voss, Silverman and Braybrooke, LLC before stepping out on her own and founding The Hahn Legal Group APC in 2011.
Adrienne was born in New York, and lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Orange County before permanently settling in Los Angeles. In her free time, Adrienne enjoys skiing, traveling, cooking and relaxing with her husband, five sons and her Yorkshire Terrier.
- J.D., 1988, Loyola Law School
B.A., 1985, University of California, Los Angeles
- California State Bar, 1988
United States District Court – Central, Southern, and Northern Districts
- Fluent in Spanish
- Working Knowledge of French
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles – Former Trustee, Board of Directors and Chair of Sojourn Domestic Violence Clinic.
- WLALA Panel – Title IX and Due Process.
- Los Angeles Superior Court Settlement Officer.
- Seminars given on Title IX, School Disciplinary Proceedings and Insurer’s Claims Handling.